Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsReligious Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

My Music

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My very saddest day today huhuhu



I woke up early today due to a call from my family in Pinas. My sister called me because she let me know that one of my pets passed away. Her name is shenny. I cannot help cry hard, it really hurts.
I have not recovered yet. Last July 14th, my pet named bandit passed away too. Just for this month, my two pets passed away. Bandit is from here and shenny from Pinas. My pets are like my kids, I love them very much. In the sense, they make me happy too.

I still do not know if I can work today because supposedly my duty is ten in the morning but originally seven in the morning. I do not have the mode to work due to what had happened for shenny.
Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

No comments:

Live, Laugh, Love

My Headlines

My Slideshow

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments