Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsReligious Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

My Music

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I miss you Shenny




Favorable thing that I have a blog because in here I can voice out how I felt. I would said maybe this month is my bad luck. A matter of one month I got two pets passed away. It is a sad part because I bought a clothing for her. She had a mini skirt, anklet and sleeveless. What will I do to that clothes because she passed away. I really cannot help to cry hard. This is it, how can I persevere despite the pain. I guess it is a dog's harvest. My lesson learned is that, not being selfish and always ready for acceptance.
This picture took after her last breath.
Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

No comments:

Live, Laugh, Love

My Headlines

My Slideshow

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments