Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsReligious Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

My Music

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

Monday, July 28, 2008

I am blessed

Religious Myspace Comments

I got up at ten in the morning because I went to church. I played drums for our worship service. I really love playing musical instruments. I always look forward every Sunday because that is the only time I can play drums. Though, I have a guitar and keyboard at home but I do not have drums. I am a member of the worship team at our church.

Furthermore, our pastor at church he is really a good preacher by God's grace. I felt blessed the word of God today. I will share what I heard from the sermon at our church. THE REALITY OF PRAYER! Praying is loyalty to God. Prayer is also a vital work and from the heart. Jesus our divine teacher of prayer according to Luke 4:42. Thus, our model prayer is in the context of Matthew 6:9-13.

Therefore, prayer is really important in our lives. In everything we do, always ask God for his guidance.
Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

No comments:

Live, Laugh, Love

My Headlines

My Slideshow

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments