Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsReligious Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

My Music

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

Monday, July 28, 2008

My bad day at work


I just got home from work today and I felt exhausted. Maybe because I was affected what had happened. There were five people got fired today. All of them are close to me. I pity for them because they really need to work. What can I say, it is not that simple without a job. If we could not earn money, how could we get daily supplies especially the food. This is what I call perseverance.


Well... that is life. You can learn from experiences on how to persevere. You have to weigh what is good and thinking the future that might happen.
Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

No comments:

Live, Laugh, Love

My Headlines

My Slideshow

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments