Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsReligious Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

My Music

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yay! I am excited


Yay, I am very excited to count the days hehehe. It is ten days from now here I come Surigao. I miss my family so much and they did not know that I will be home soon. I am pretty sure they did not expect as they know it will be next year. So exciting because it is also a festival in our city.

Honestly speaking, I really miss kinilaw and I am always craving this food hehehe. I miss hanging out with my friends of night shadow band. The most thrilling part I guess is that, I let my uncle meets someone (best buddy of my hubby)at the airport when I arrive without knowing that am there. Well... I am very excited indeed.

No comments:

Live, Laugh, Love

My Headlines

My Slideshow

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments