Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsReligious Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

My Music

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just a Thought

Just got home from watching movie.
After I got off from work I go directly to the theater because my hubby waiting me there already. Finally, I watched the
Dark Knight though its been here a couple of weeks now. Am glad, that still showing in our city.
Just my observation, I thought that it was a very good one but not really hehehe. Well... I guess it depends on person's liking. Indeed, I am happy too because it is one month to go my secret aha. I am half way excited and sad maybe because until now I still remembering my two dogs passed away. One in the Philippines and here. Btw, good night everyone. Have a wonderful sleep.

No comments:

Live, Laugh, Love

My Headlines

My Slideshow

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments