Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsReligious Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

My Music

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Failed to received package

Supposedly today @4:30 pm my package arrives because that was the time span for delivery. But I am devastated knowing that it will arrived in the afternoon but arrived this morning so I was not able to get my packaged. What I need to do now, is to pick up at their office. This package is very important to me. Have a good day everyone, probably a good Thursday hehehe

Thursday Myspace Comments

No comments:

Live, Laugh, Love

My Headlines

My Slideshow

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments