Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsReligious Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

My Music

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Am just curious how these people live in jail with their lifestyle




First as I watched the videos are full of energy and enthusiasm. Despite being inmates and they are not scared or ashamed if the whole world watched them and take note they dance gracefully. I appreciate they have the courage to exposed themselves though their lives are in jail. They looked very happy and contented. These people are rapists, murderers, criminals etc. but honestly I love watching them dancing yay! As what I noticed, through dancing they reveal and redeem themselves that they are totally changed. They do not care what people might say from outside world or making fun of them and bullying even if they are dancing to make the people proud and happy but still they are in prison as criminals.

Indeed, I salute their courage to expose themselves dancing and the whole world watching despite they are inmates.

No comments:

Live, Laugh, Love

My Headlines

My Slideshow

Animated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace CommentsAnimated Pictures Myspace Comments